Centro de Gerenciamento
Management Center is the main place for security staffs and retail managers to check live view, playback and data analysis results through various platforms such as EZStation, Web client, EZVMS CS Client and local NVR. Also it is the place to verify alarms and coordinate a response.
System Stability & Data Safety
UNV devices are designed with various high availability functions to ensure consistent monitoring and recording , as well as preventing data loss from unforeseen devices’ errors and protecting customers’ privacy.
1. System Stability
- During the period of Auto Network Recovery (ANR). UNV cameras can automatically store video recordings into the camera’s SD card. Once the network is restored, it will automatically send video recordings back to storage server. building managers will not lose any important video recording, even network fails temporarily.
- Multiple RAID (Redundant Arrays of Independent Disks) Modes (RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60) are built into UNV NVRs and storage servers for better data reliability and higher data safety.
- UNV NVRs are deployed with N+1 hot backup capability. In the same networking system, if any active NVR is out of service, the Standby NVR will automatically take over.
- UNV Unicorn can be deployed with a Hot Spare capability. If the Master Unicorn fails down, the standby Unicorn will take over service immediately. All service and data will transfer back to Master Unicorn when it recovers.
- Certain UNV NVRs and UNV Unicorn are deployed with Redundant Power Supply to ensure continuous services when power supply failover occurs.
2. Data Safety
- To meet different storage preferences and needs, there are flexible storage mode options such as Local Storage and Centralized Storage. And storage mode options could be chose based on the different concern of priorities, such as reliability, cost effectiveness or better redundancy of important video recording backup.
- UNV Unicorn is designed with high transfer capabilities which enable multiple users to check live view or playback of the same camera through only one video channel of bandwidth transmission.
- Admin users can divide into different authority levels through manager authorization. Furthermore, admin users also can log out lower-level users to save resources if needed.
- Video recordings can be watermarked with custom content to prevent video recordings from unauthorized editing.
Retail managers can check live view, playback and alarm notifications anytime and anywhere through UNV’s APP EZView. It helps retail managers to easier work with higher efficiency.
Cost effective design
Uniview provides Ultra 265 plus Sub Stream solution. When retail managers check live view and playback, the system will automatically adopt Ultra 265 and Sub stream, which saves 62.5% bandwidth.
UNV IP storage adopts unique structure which supports 48 bays at a height of 4U with front panel hot swap, intelligent frequency modulation CPU and multistage speed fan.
hot swap front panel
multistage speed fan
Monitors & Video Walls
We provide various display size options on monitors, video walls and corresponding decoders. All UNV devices are designed and manufactured at highest standards to satisfy 24/7 constant monitoring requirements.